Friday, April 11, 2014

Office Babies

     Remember how I mentioned my staff have infants at the moment? They often visit their mums in the office after work and I get to play with them and Oh My God they are the most adorable creatures on this planet! Plus they laugh and smile at me instead of being scared or cry so that's a great bonus! At least I know my baby won't be scared of me (lol).

     My biggest fear right now is keeping the baby alive- the last thing I do not want is a miscarriage and considering this is my first pregnancy, I guess there is some form of (immense) pressure.
     My maternity clothes and baby's accessories arrived today! It's like Christmas but with more anticipation. At the moment the clothes are loose and wide around the belly area but I'm sure the bagginess will be filled in no time.
     Morning sickness has not paid me a visit although there are occasional short nausea. Like today, I was in the car and I had a cold where I wanted to sneeze. Except that 'pre-sneeze'  subsided and I started getting nauseous. How is that even possible? I will never know. I'm just glad that I'm no longer under the weather or should I say the turbulence of morning sickness.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment