Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Is it Too Soon to Buy Baby Accessories?

      I may have done some damage to my bank account today. I know it might be too early to even think about cribs, strollers or even a bath tub but I can't help myself. I am known as a shopaholic so if I'm not buying things for myself, it will be for someone else and in this case it's for my new baby!
      I can almost feel all the mothers around the world shaking their heads in disapproval but we have always wanted children even when we were kids. Some may deny it and others will pretend that they don't want children but that's all lies! I can tell because I was one of them before. I was anti-babies once, I didn't like other people's children since most of the time they would be either yelling, screaming or even kicking. This is a different story though because it's my child, new born who will be entering my life and I can feel it will be a beautiful arrival.

       

It only hit me after I bought all the things that I have to especially take care of myself and prevent myself from any form of accident. I do not wish to jinx this but buying all the items just made my awareness even more alert. I have become the ultimate caretaker and I must protect my newborn no matter what. You can call me a 'Mummy Warrior' even haha! You know the Xena-ness is there, I just discovered that today.

       I know I am on an adventure of a lifetime and since this is my first, it just puts more pressure to be the perfect Mummy. I am constantly haunted by What Ifs and What Nots and sometimes I worry myself sick! I am the first to get pregnant out of all my girlfriends (though one of them are pregnant too) so it's harder for me to share my experiences.

       Now I just hope I have made the right decision of purchasing all of the accessories. Plus there is a bonus if I didn't like the things I have bought I can even give them to my staff since there are three wonderful babies in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment